Portfolio Roadmaps, Timeline Gantt & Release Kanban for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Released: Dec 5th 2023
A new way to manage projects with Releases Kanban Roadmap
We’re excited to announce a new feature in this release of Routemap for Jira Cloud.
Let’s welcome, our new Releases Kanban Roadmap along with other bug fixes.
- Users can now start their projects on a Releases Kanban roadmap and manage their work visually.
- Fixed an issue with the Isolated roadmap using the Jira date.
- Fixed the issue where users are unable to delete lanes in the isolated roadmap.
- Fixed a bug that made users unable to move the container when it was on the start date of the roadmap.
- Fixed the issue with unable to create the issue link.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to delete lanes after moving containers.
- Fixed a bug where users are unable to update and sync data in the prioritization feature.
- fixed the issue with unable to use the Status Dropdown in another language.
We hope you enjoy this new release version as well as Routemap.
- There are no additional resources.