Munixo Sync for Jira
Sync every issue to Munixo Business Platform
Configure the Munixo API details
In the app configuration you must set the URL of the munixo API and the login settings. You can choose between the Server-Port-settings and an API-Token, generated in Munixo.
Configure the mapping in Munixo
In the Munixo object "Jira Object Allocations" you can define the mapping between the Jira Issue and a Munixo object. After selecting the desired object you can define the mapping between Jira and Munixo fields.
Create a new issue
After creating or updating an issue in Jira the data will be sent to you Munixo Server via the REST API. With the defined mapping in Munixo the entry in the desired object, e.g. Stories or Tickets, is created or updated.
With this app you can easily synchronize Jira issues to Munixo.
- Configuration in Munixo allow synchronization into any object, e.g. tickets or stories.
- Define the mapping in Munixo yourself
- Creation and update of an issue are currently taken into account.
- Secure: We do not store any issue data on the server.
We enable a comfortable creation in Jira while keeping data integrity in Munixo.
Privacy and security
Munixo Sync for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
After installing the app configure the Munixo API details.