InVision Freehand Jira Add-On
Get cross functional stakeholders involved in project planning and build with total team alignment, all within the Freehand canvas
Get started quickly with pre-built templates
Focus on planning, not the setup. Use purpose-built templates, like the Jira project planning template, to begin with a framework. Prefer your workflow? Save and share your own template to expedite your team processes.
Collaborate with intuitive canvas tools
Use stickies, reactions, and comments to get real-time input from stakeholders, ensuring everyone has an opportunity to give feedback and ask questions before taking action on next steps.
Organize work in flexible, visual boards
Move Jira issues into a Kanban board, and use colors and columns to show issue status, priority, and more. Give stakeholders project context by embedding supporting work, like Google and Mode files, into the canvas.
InVision helps teams collaborate better, align faster, and move forward together.
Product teams of all sizes rely on the InVision Freehand for Jira integration to:
- Create a more inclusive space for collaborative planning
- Make project plans more visible and easy to navigate for stakeholders
- Keep teammates engaged in planning sessions and encourage feedback
- Present project plans in a more visual, interactive format
- Have a single source of truth resource when planning live or async
InVision + Jira brings the magic of a flexible, interactive whiteboard to benefit every stage of project planning.
- Import existing Jira issues into Freehand, ideal for collaborative idea backlog prioritization, retros, and standups.
- Turn stickies into new Jira issues during brainstorming sessions and sprint and PI planning.
Jira cards include story points, assignee, type, priority, and status, and details are synced so issues stay current.
New to InVision? Sign up here.