Simple Issue Links
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
An easier way to link issues
Easily create relationships between Jira issues
- Create an Issue Reference Field and configure the JQL - See docs.
- Add the field to a screen
- Select the related issue to create the relationship.
Search for Related Issues using standard JQL
- Use standard JQL to find issues related to another issue.
Many complex scenarios supported
- Trigger automation rules to create Jira Issue Links, add comments, update other fields.
- Build Hierarchies
- Add CRM and Asset Management capabilities
The Simple Issue Links add-on provides an alternative way to create relationships between issues.
It includes the Issue Reference Field Type, allowing users to quickly and easily select an issue from a list generated by a configurable JQL query.
It also provides the ability to view/edit these relationships directly from the issue view.
Create multiple custom fields to represent different types of relations, e.g. Parent Initiative, Customer, Hardware, and OKRs. See our documentation for more details.
Combine with the Show Related Issuesadd-on and create powerful relationships and hierarchies easily.
Privacy and security
Simple Issue Links integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service