Issue Reference Field Type
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Use select list of issues from JQL query to relate two issues
Easily create relationships between Jira issues
- Create an Issue Reference Field and configure the JQL - See docs.
- Add the field to a screen
- Select the related issue to create the relationship.
Search for Related Issues using standard JQL
- Use standard JQL to find issues related to another issue.
Many complex scenarios supported
- Trigger automation rules to create Jira Issue Links, add comments, update other fields.
- Build Hierarchies
- Add CRM and Asset Management capabilities
The Issue Reference Field Type is an easy way to build relationships between Jira Issues. Use a simple select list to choose the related issue. Select list options are provided by a JQL query specific to each field.
Privacy and security
Issue Reference Field Type integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View audit logs.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read custom field contextual configurations.
- Read field configurations.