Contract Signatures for Confluence
End-to-End Contract Management and Document Control in Confluence
Full Contract Management Inside Confluence
No need to export or print contracts, or use external signature tools like DocuSign. Keep your contracts – and your contract processes – inside the platform everyone's working in: Confluence.
Streamline Approval Processes on Any Device
Sign Confluence documents on a touchscreen, import CSV, or add a watermark.
Keep your audit trail and signed contracts directly in Confluence, accessible to anyone that needs access.
Record, Track, and Watch over Everything you Need
Automate emails to all parties while visible status markers give at-a-glance updates.
Reject a contract with feedback or sign contracts and have them automatically sent to all parties with audit certificates included.
Turn your Confluence pages into signable business contracts in a few simple clicks! No more exporting, scanning, or manual transition to another platform.
Four app macros guide you throughout the signage process by allowing you to mark the start and end of your contract content, add a list of contracts or allow automatic fill-up of the signers' data. All contract document data is stored as Confluence attachments which allows to keep full visibility at every stage of the sharing and signing process.
Features to help you achieve your internal and external collaboration goals in Confluence:
- API, Webhooks and Custom Domain
- Ability to add Watchers | Additional Participants to your contracts
- Hyperlink sign you can use for remote or on-site engagements
- Contract access audit via IP and visit time
- CSV imports and contract previews ready for printing
- Additional comment fields in case of contract rejection
- Automatic reminders to all parties
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Contract Signatures for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Four app macros guide you throughout the signage process by allowing you to mark the start and end of your contract content, add a list of contracts or allow automatic fill-up of the signers' data.