Validated Custom Fields for Jira
Highly configurable custom fields for Jira
Select from many new custom field types
Each type offers its own specific validation rule types in addition to all common ones. Rendering and editing UX is appropriate to each type (for example, the user type offers the standard Jira user autocomplete).
Associate configurations with contexts
Use the full power of Jira custom fields schemes and configure Validated Custom Fields in field contexts. Each project and issue type can be configured separately!
Configure permissions, allowed values, and more!
This is the defining feature of our app. Each custom field can be configured to restrict the set of users who can edit it, the type of values that the field accepts or doesn’t accept, the value format, and more!
The Validated Custom Fields for Jira app provides a set of highly configurable custom field types that Jira admins can add to company-managed projects.
Based on a few basic types, you are able to create any field you like. Here are some ideas:
- A phone number or email address field with robust validation
- An approval field that only a selected few are allowed to modify
- A project lead field that should accept users only from a specific group
- A field that can be modified only by users approved by a comment
- A field that can be set only by the issue assignee
All these and more can be easily created with our app!
The app is implemented with the Atlassian Forge framework, which means your data never leaves Atlassian Cloud.
Validated Custom fields for Jira in a nutshell:
- Secure and private
- Many different custom field types
- Native and fast user experience
- Powerful validation rules
- Custom field edit permissions
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Validated Custom Fields for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View application roles.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read custom field contextual configurations.
- View user groups.