The ideal Telegram to Jira integration, providing an optimal way for omnichannel communications to boost customer engagement
Speed up customer communications
Telegram to Jira Connector is an enhanced ITSM tool that immediately turns Telegram messages into Jira tickets.
Enhance agent productivity
Agents will be able to respond to Telegram messages and share images directly from Jira Service Management, all in one spot.
Establish a dedicated support bot
With a specially created Telegram bot, customers can easily get a hold of your support channel.
Telegram to Jira Connector is an incredible tool to build up your omnichannel support by adding a new request type to your repertoire. This Telegram integration allows you to:
- Link your Telegram support account with Jira Service Management
- Create a dedicated Telegram support bot to connect to Jira
- Configure a default request type
- Transform Telegram messages into Jira tickets automatically
- Work and interact with Telegram messages from Jira
- Share images and files from Jira
🎞 For video tutorials, you can view our Telegram to Jira Connector tutorial videos.
For some reading material, check out:
** You can also integrate WhatsApp and Twitter with Jira Service Management using our social media integration apps:
Privacy and security
Telegram to Jira Connector integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application