Symbio Connector for Jira
Map ALM projects from process to implementation: Link Jira project flow with processes in symbio
Capture and organize requirements and tasks
Symbio’s integrated requirement management allows to capture, organize and prioritize all types of requirements in a structured way. Symbio's data model enables to link the user story to existing objects and roles.
Synchronize requirements and issues with Symbio
Defined requirements in Symbio are instantiated into Jira for execution. In Jira created issues will be automatically transferred to Symbio as basis for linking of processes to tasks.
Jira live data for Symbio business impact mapping
The connection of the systems ensures that you can easily navigate from the process to the Jira user story or back. Each user has an overview of the project progress - for efficient development and more transparency.
Capture data in Symbio and automatically synchronize with Jira
- Reduce effort by linking requirements management to processes.
- By synchronizing the status of user stories from Jira to Symbio, you create transparency about the implementation status. At the same time, you have an overview of which potential can be achieved in which business case.
- Optimizations in operations can be controlled in a targeted and secure manner.
- Create a basis for secure operation: Since Symbio versions and thus archives all requirements and potentials in the processes, implemented changes and optimizations can be traced very easily.
- Define project with process scope in Symbio
- Capture user stories in Symbio or Jira
- Synchronization of Symbio requirements with Jira issues
- Evaluate implementation progress in Symbio
- Automated creation of specifications in Symbio
Learn more about our interface
More about Symbio ...
A version for Jira Data Center is also available: contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Symbio Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.