Checklist for Jira (100% free) - Habits & Team-Discipline
Use templates to create checklists and ToDo Lists for Acceptance Criteria or Definition of Done in Jira. Simple & intuitive
Provide digital checklists company wide
More than just a Jira app: Share public checklists with any colleague, use checklists on the go via smartphone, create location based checklists via QR code and much more. Use our digital checklists company-wide.
Save time with AI-generated checklists
Say goodbye to tedious manual checklist creation and hello to a smarter, more efficient way. Our app uses advanced algorithms (on demand) to create checklists, saving you time and minimizing errors.
Make checks on the go with our mobile app
Check out our native mobile app for iOS and Android and check off your checklist tasks anywhere.
Whether you're on your way to a client, inspecting a new job site, or preparing an event - use our app to prepare well.
Add your voice to influence the roadmap.
- Schedule a demo and discovery call with our team
- 🔥 Check out new features
Not convinced yet?
- 🔥 Schedule recurring checklists with assignees and prevent duplicates during a specified interval
- Checklists Portal - Invite external user to join the checklists app
- Define one or multiple template manager - to improve quality of checklists
- Manage and create checklists by templates and 📊 get statistics about usage
- Use headings to structure checklists
- Add notes, images, and metadata
- Search & Filter checklists
- Use signatures for important use cases
- Set default checklists for Jira issues based on projects & issue types
- Create checklists in Jira, by link, QR code, mobile app, or Confluence macro, and ✍️ edit them on the fly
- Share checklists with non-Jira users (e.g. blue-collar worker, sales reps,…) via public links
- Sync everything between Confluence & Jira
- Export / import as json
- Mobile apps for iOS or Android
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Checklist for Jira (100% free) - Habits & Team-Discipline integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Make your Checklists & templates available for non-Confluence users or non-desk workers