Docs+ Two-way integration for Slack and Confluence
Manage your knowledge-base from Slack without switching context
Share knowledge quickly in Slack
Docs+ allows your team to locate content in your Wiki and easily share them through Slack channels or direct messages
Save your important content to the Wiki
With a few clicks in Slack you can save important information from channels, messages, and threads into pages in your wiki without copying/pasting
Intelligent alerts for the updates you need
Get alerts in Slack when the content you care about is updated or you are mentioned in a page
Excessive context switching can cause a 40% decrease in productivity. Keep work moving without distraction using Docs+ to integrate Confluence with Slack.
This powerful two-way integration allows you to manage your knowledge base directly from Slack, so you never lose important information again. The simple user interface means you can work more productively and stop copying and pasting for good.
- Search, view, and share wiki pages in Slack
- Comment on a wiki page from Slack
- Star a wiki document from Slack
- View starred wiki documents from Slack
- Capture Slack threads to a wiki
- Capture meeting notes in Slack to a wiki
- Get notified in Slack when comments are added to wiki
- Get notified in Slack when you are mentioned in a wiki
Try a free 14-Day Trial of Docs+. After, a subscription to Nextup Cloud Service is required for use. See pricing.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Docs+ Two-way integration for Slack and Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application