Manage structual content directly in your spaces and use them as metadata within pages
Bring more context to your spaces
Use Space Forms to tell your Colleges who's responsible or anything else they need to know.
Collect and present data with structured data forms in Confluence spaces.
Integrate the space forms into pages
Display an overview of multiple data forms or a data form in more detail on pages.
Customize the forms for your organization
Arrange predefined fields to form templates like configuration items, marketing campaign plans or other forms, for your colleagues
Space Forms is a spinoff of Data Forms for Confluence
This app is built on Atlassian's highly secure Forge platform. This means, no data will ever leave your Confluence at any point.
Take advantage of our built-in macros to integrate space form data into pages:
- Display Marco - Show a space form
- Overview Macro - Show all space forms of a specific template
Each team can use different datastructures defined as form templates to fit there needs.
Software / Operations teams
- Collect feedback in a structured manner
- Build a CMDB using Configuration Items templates
- Create marketing compaign plans
- Build a Human Resources System straight in Confluence
Import Templates from our Data Forms Templates Library
Privacy and security
We've introduced a new Privacy and Security tab that will provide detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Space Forms integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.
Consolidate all your service entries on the Space Forms page