Breeze – Document Management and Archiving for Confluence ☁️
Improve project management with review workflows, analytics, and reports to bulk delete/archive old pages of your knowledge base
Control of your content quality and outdated pages
Breeze tracks the content relevance of all pages. Automated health checks and custom workflows defining when pages should be reviewed or archived will help keep your spaces clean and organized.
Analysis reports and notifications
Thanks to notifications and clearly structured content analysis reports, authors, owners, and supervisors always know about outdated pages and the actions needed to keep Confluence free of clutter.
Page analytics and data export
You will make better data-driven decisions by seeing all spaces and how their content quality performs over time.
Breeze further provides CSV export of all spaces and their data to create custom reports easily.
Breeze is the ultimate solution for Content Lifecycle Management in Confluence Cloud and provides a rich feature set:
- content quality control of all spaces,
- page review and archiving workflows,
- page and space ownership,
- reports and notifications,
- bulk archiving and deletion,
- CSV data export of all spaces and their pages.
- Save time and money by keeping pages up-to-date and spaces clean of outdated content.
- Reduce the ever-growing, uncontrolled information in Confluence.
- Simplify project management with space and page ownership for clear content accountability.
👉 Book a personal demo if you want us to showcase this app to you and clarify your questions.
ℹ️ Breeze is built with Atlassian's latest cloud development platform Forge. The app is designed for maximum security and data privacy and does not process or store End-User Data outside your Atlassian Cloud.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Breeze – Document Management and Archiving for Confluence ☁️ integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Manage global settings.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.
Define workflow rules for when pages will be automatically labeled as "Review required" or "Archivable".