Breeze – Content archiving made simple for Confluence Cloud
Keep Confluence free of clutter with content reviews and page archiving workflows
Control of your content quality and outdated pages
Breeze allows you to track all pages and their content relevance. Automated health checks and custom workflows defining when pages should be reviewed or archived will help keep your spaces clean and organized.
Review reports and notifications
Thanks to notifications and clearly structured reports, authors, owners, and supervisors always know about outdated pages and all actions needed to keep your confluence free of clutter.
Bulk archiving and page deletion
Easily review pages with outdated content and decide on moving them to the Confluence archive or deleting them right away via bulk operations.
Archived pages can be viewed, searched, or restored at any time later.
Breeze is the ideal solution for automating Content Lifecycle Management in Confluence Cloud.
- Content quality control of all spaces
- Tracking of outdated pages
- Custom review workflows
- Analysis reports and notifications
- Bulk page archiving or deletion
- Saves time and money by keeping pages up-to-date and spaces clean of outdated content.
- Reduces the ever-growing, uncontrolled information in Confluence.
- Much better control of content lifecycle management through reports and periodic review cycles.
- Simplifies archiving through bulk actions and reviewer feedback.
Tip: Breeze is also perfect for cleaning up your spaces after migration from Server or Data Center.
Book a personal demo if you would like us to showcase this app to you and clarify all of your questions.
This app is built with Atlassian's latest cloud development platform Forge. This way, you have maximum security, because data never leaves your site, but always stays within your own Atlassian cloud storage.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Breeze – Content archiving made simple for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Manage global settings.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.