DevCycle Feature Flag Management for Jira
- Jira Software
Connect your Jira tickets directly to DevCycle Features
See your Feature's status in Jira
Easily connect your Feature Flags and see their status directly in Jira.
Connect your tickets in DevCycle
Simply connect your Jira Ticket IDs to a Feature in DevCycle. You can connect as many as you want, and connect one ticket to multiple features and vice-versa.
See it all in Jira
See your releases at any time on any ticket right within Jira.
DevCycle for Jira enables your team to easily understand the Feature context of every ticket in Jira, and easily find the Jira context within DevCycle, reducing the time necessary to search around for those details.
Jira will automatically show the details of a feature across each environment it exists in without any extra work. Develop your features with confidence, faster, by understanding the current status of everything at a quick glance without ever needing to change mental context.
- Connect existing Features to Jira tickets by simply entering the Jira ticket numbers on your feature.
- View the status of a feature in every environment with a single connection in Jira.
- Associate one Jira ticket to numerous DevCycle Features, or associate numerous Jira tickets to numerous one DevCycle feature, giving a flexible view of your work.
Each DevCycle project can only be connected to a single Jira project
Privacy and security
DevCycle Feature Flag Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application