Customer Card - VoIP & Call Center Integration for Jira
ℹ️ Integration omnichannel cloud contact centers, such as Amazon Connect, Cisco Finesse, 8x8, Avaya with Jira Service Management
The customer card displays a list of tasks that have been created on behalf of the selected Customer. The window contains buttons for fixing a request and viewing the history of requests from a client for a specific task
The Agent can view all call history and tasks that have been created from the organization associated with the Client (provided that such tasks can be viewed at the organization level).
Manual addition or import/export of phone numbers for users to correctly associate the client's account with their incoming call.
The "Customer Card" plugin adds a button to the Jira Service Management agent dashboard and provides a transition to the client profile. Use the drop-down list to find the required user in Jira. A quick search is supported by the first characters of the customer's name or email address. It allows the Jira SM agent to quickly find, view, and add additional client information who created a service request.
- View a list of requests previously received from the client
- View a list of requests from other clients in the client's organization
- View information from the client profile
- Create requests with pre-filled fields from a client profile
- Selecting another client to display all related data
- Cancel, change or update an existing client requests
With the "Customer Card" plugin, you can build an integration between Jira Service Management and omnichannel cloud contact centers, such as Amazon Connect, Cisco Finesse and any other, if such a system can be configured to send HTTP-requests.
Privacy and security
Customer Card - VoIP & Call Center Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application