Quarter Custom Field Type
Easily build a field with a list of calendar quarters
Say goodbye to the guesswork of delivery dates! With Quarter Custom Field Type, you can easily create fields which contain drop down lists of quarters spanning a calendar year range.
- This is an essential tool when planning timescales and when you cannot commit to an actual date. Plus, JQL search by quarter name, start date and end date makes finding what you need a breeze.
- Simply create a custom field with this type, and specify the start and end year. The app will populate the drop down list with the quarter labels in the form of QQ-YYYY e.g. Q1-2022, Q2-2022, ...Q4-2023.
- You can also search using JQL to match the quarter name, the quarter start date or the quarter end date.
Privacy and security
Quarter Custom Field Type integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
Quarter Field Issue View