Backlog Prioritization for Jira
Improve the prioritization process in your company using data metrics and scoring formulas
Decisions based on metrics and scoring formulas 🏹
Jira issues appear in the table together with metrics and the score. The score is calculated once all metrics are filled for the issue. Based on the selected method, metrics for the issue will change.
Prioritization methods that suit your needs ✔️
Choose from predefined prioritization methods: ICE, RICE, Value vs. Effort, WSJF, TL; DR. Add a new method.
Create new metrics 🔟
Metrics are used in Methods to calculate the score and create the basic scoring formulas. Customize metrics and scoring formulas to your needs.
Helps managers and product owners to improve the prioritization process using prioritization and scoring formulas. Keep the team and stakeholders up to date with work priorities and next development steps.
- Predefined prioritization methods: Value vs. Effort, ICE, RICE, WSJF, TL;DR
- Add new prioritization method
- JQL filter to add issues into the prioritization table
- Compare issues from different projects
- Display and manage prioritization metrics
- Sort by Issue Key and Score
🤔 Your use case is not covered? Contact our development team
💻 Need more details or help with configuration? Book a demo session with our Jira experts.
Privacy and security
We've introduced a new Privacy and Security tab that will provide detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Backlog Prioritization for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.