Timesheet Builder: Resource Planning and Teams Management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Timesheets as simple and clear as never before. Your Time management and resource planning will be revolutionized with this app
Individual timesheets and time tracking
Time tracking helps you to work stress-free and effectively. Timesheet Builder gives you the perfect overview of your personal Jira work logs. Benefit from clearly structured timesheets to plan your future resources.
Create structured teams for best team management
If you're responsible for multiple Jira teams, you can easily organize them in the Teams' section. Link your created teams to Jira projects or issues and analyze the work logs of them all: highest level team work!
Save working time and level up resource management
Sophisticated bulk operations make team management and adding members easy and fast. This way, you reduce the risk of human errors and save valuable time – which you can use for more resource management.
Efficient time management is a special challenge in agile companies. With Timesheet Builder – Resource Planning & Teams Management, we accept the challenge and prove how productive Jira time tracking can be.
- Quickly find out how many hours were used for a particular Jira project
- Analyze and allocate your (teams') resources efficiently
- Integration with Report Builder for structured work log reporting
- Easy individual time tracking
- Create as many timesheets as you need
- Effortlessly add multiple people with sophisticated bulk operations
- No limit of people that can be added to a team
- Reliable sprint planning for multiple teams
- In the next upgrade, a permission scheme will be available to enable fine-tuning of viewing rights for logged work
Get Timesheet Builder, save your time, level up your time tracking and maximize the performance of yourself and your teams!
Privacy and security
Timesheet Builder: Resource Planning and Teams Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Zero Data Retention: We don't save any of your data