Timesheet Builder: Resource Planning and Teams Management
Easy Jira time tracking while remaining privacy compliant. Resource planning and team management will be revolutionized
Manage your team capacities easily
If you're responsible for large or multiple Jira teams, this overview will boost your team management! Roles, logged working hours, capacities, and progress: you can see everything clearly at a glance.
Ensure data security of working time records
No workarounds, no risk. This is the only tool for Jira that provides you full control over work time insights. Be surprised at how easy data protection compliance suddenly is for your company and customers!
Timer function for individual time tracking
Simply hit the play button of the timer in the Jira ticket and your minutes spent on a task get counted. Structured timesheets are created automatically: the perfect overview to better plan your future resources.
💻 Book a 1on1 demo 📧 Contact our support
With Timesheet Builder: Resource Planning and Teams Management, for the first time in the entire Atlassian ecosystem, you can efficiently manage time and teams while maintaining strict privacy policies.
- Quickly find out how many hours were used for a particular Jira project
- Analyze and allocate your (teams') resources efficiently
- Integration with Report Builder for structured worklog reporting
Secured Work Logs
- When creating a team, this option will ensure that the logged working hours will only be visible for those roles and groups you define
- Timer function for an easy individual time tracking
- Structured timesheets for self-optimization
- Effortlessly add multiple people with sophisticated bulk operations
- Reliable sprint planning for multiple teams
Get Timesheet Builder, save your time, level up your data privacy compliant time tracking and maximize the performance of yourself and your teams!
Privacy and security
Timesheet Builder: Resource Planning and Teams Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Timesheet Builder split off from the Report Builder app, which itself contains the Teams and Timesheets modules until 12/31/2022. For high-level reports for your Jira teams, Report Builder integration is the key!