Timesheet Builder | Time tracking and worklog analysis
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easy privacy-compliant Jira time tracking. Revolutionize your worklog creation, Timesheets, resource planning and teams management
Easy teams management and capacity planning
If you're responsible for multiple Jira teams, this overview will boost your team management! Roles, worklogs, capacities, and progress: you can see everything at a glance.
Ensure data security of worklog (Data Center only)
This is the only tool for Jira that provides you full control over worklog insights and makes Jira time tracking compliant. Be surprised at how easy data protection compliance suddenly is for your company and customers!
Timer function for individual time tracking
Simply hit the play button of the timer in the Jira ticket and your minutes spent on a task get counted. Structured timesheets are created automatically: the perfect overview to elevate your resource planning.
With Timesheet Builder: Resource Planning and Teams Management, you can efficiently manage worklogs and teams while maintaining strict privacy policies.
- Easy Jira time tracking
- Quickly find out how many hours were used for a particular Jira project
- Effortless resource planning: Analyze and allocate your teams' resources efficiently
- Integration with Report Builder for structured worklog reporting
- Better teams management: Set custom permissions
Secured worklogs (DC only)
- When creating a team, this option ensures that worklogs are only visible for those roles and groups you define
- Timer function for easy Jira time tracking
- Timesheets for self-optimization
- Effortlessly add multiple people with bulk operations
- Reliable sprint planning for multiple teams
Get Timesheet Builder, save your time, level up your data privacy compliant time tracking and maximize the performance of yourself and your teams!
Privacy and security
Timesheet Builder | Time tracking and worklog analysis integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Timesheet Builder split off from the Report Builder app, which itself contains the Teams and Timesheets modules until 12/31/2022. For high-level reports for your Jira teams, Report Builder integration is the key!