DeskBase - On-brand Websites for Confluence
Collaborate and maintain your documentation in Confluence. Easily publish it as a public, responsive website
On-brand knowledge base sites, build on Confluence
The easiest way to publish beautiful online user guides, knowledge base, help docs, etc. Collaborate, edit and maintain your documentation in Confluence and publish as a public website. Changes take effect instantly.
Align your documentation site with your brand
Theme confluence using your brand colors, logo, custom domain and use custom CSS and JS to improve your overall customers experience. Easily create modern, professional, and responsive public sites for multiple viewports
Help your customers find what they need
Enhance your knowledge base with a search feature that helps your users find exactly what they are looking for. Connect your customer support or chat widget and embed confluence pages in you app for proactive support.
With DeskBase your team can collaborate on documentation in Confluence then publish it online for your users as a public help center in your website.
- Integrate your site into your larger online presence with custom domains.
- Manage documentation easily, save your confluence page and your site is automatically updated.
- Customize colors, navigation, footer and main color or apply custom CSS or JS for advanced customizations.
- Connect Google Analytics or any analytics software,
- Embed your customer support system (e.g. Jira Service Management)
*** Coming Soon - Our Road Map ***
- In app support widget. Easily show your documentation as a widget in your app or website.
- Widget for home screen to show more important articles and guide your users.
- Private Help center. Allow users to login using @domain.com you defined via magic links or password set to their emails.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
DeskBase - On-brand Websites for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Easily publish your confluence site as a public help center