Alt Text - Markdown and Source Editor for Confluence
⎇ Edit content in Markdown, XHTML, or both at the same time ❤️ Empower your team to edit their way
Your content, your way
Edit Confluence pages as Markdown or XHTML Storage Format.
Adjust your editing panes as needed. Author using either, watching changes immediately sync'd to the other.
Preview as you go
Preview your content as you create it. See it as it would appear in either the Confluence editor or as if it were a Published page.
Respect your team's style
With the click of a button, Alt Text Editor does the hard work and then gets out of the way when the page is saved.
No macros required.
Seamless and invisible to classic Confluence editor users.
- Edit Confluence page source using CommonMark-compliant markdown
- Edit Storage Format directly
- Smart editor compensates for incompatibilities between Markdown and Storage Format
- Detailed conversion notifications
- Minify noisy markdown (such as directives) for focused editing
- Code folding and regex searching
- Not a macro! So you can use all other Confluence macros within your markdown
Privacy and security
Alt Text - Markdown and Source Editor for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application