ZigiOps: Jira Azure DevOps integration
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
ZigiOps supports integrations for Jira, Jira SM and Data Center - integrate Jira with Azure DevOps, OpsBridge, Dynatrace and more
Powerful Jira Azure DevOps integrations
Install, modify and set up your Jira Azure DevOps integration within a few clicks with the newest version of ZigiOps. Test the flawless user experience that the platform offers. Schedule a demo and Start your FREE TRIAL.
Easy to set Jira Azure DevOps integrations
ZigiOps has out-of-the-box integration templates, that you can immediately use or easily customize them per your needs. Automate repetitive tasks and improve cross-team collaboration.
No-code integrations ready in minutes
When integrating Jira and Azure DevOps with ZigiOps you can go beyond the top information layer and capture complex data relationships and system dependencies for full transparency.
ZigiOps integration supports:
- ALL Jira fields
- including attachments, comments and custom fields
- ALL Azure DevOps tasks, work items, etc.
- Unlimited number of users
- No limitations on number of transferred entities or syncs
- Complex use cases with configurable logic
- Completely no-code integrations
- High degree of control over data filtering and mapping
- Bi-directional integration
- Allows seamless end-to-end data flow
- Synchronizes records between the two systems in real time
- Simplifies complex workflows
- Improves teamwork and collaboration
When a Task is created in ADO, the dev team might find out it is related to a project another team is handling. The other team is using Jira. With an integration, all the necessary fields (title, description, urgency, issue links, comments, etc.) are automatically populated. Updates are also synced in both directions.
Increase efficiency, improve communication within your organization, and reduce response time by connecting Jira and ADO, as well as over 30 enterprise endpoints.