Hedge: Risk Management, Risk Register & Risk Matrix for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Simple and customizable risk management plugin for Jira. Create risk registers across projects and customize risk matrix
Track risks across projects with risk registers
💣 Create as many risk registers as you need
🗃️ Multiple projects per risk register
📝 Interactive risk register table to asses risk metrics (eg. Probability and Impact)
Predefined and customizable risk frameworks
4️⃣ 4 risk management framework and matrixes to choose from
🎛️ Risk frameworks are fully customizable
👀 Each framework includes risk matrix, levels, risk score calculation, and metrics
Analyze risks on risk matrix
🛑 Analyze risks on the risk matrix
🔥 Review key risk indicators (KRI) like Risk statuses distribution or risks raised over the time
🔐Build with Forge
Managing risks just became easier in Jira.
Hedge is a risk management plugin for Jira Cloud allowing you to create risk registers for your projects and manage risks using simple customizable risk management frameworks.
Assess risk metrics like Probability and Impact, Likelihood and Consequence, and so on in the interactive table. Hedge then creates the risk score and assigns the risk level based on the risk matrix.
- Create and manage cross-project risk registers
- 4 risk framework templates
- Support for multiple risk calculations per risk register - eg. Residual and Inherent risk
- Customize your risk register - risk metrics, risk levels, risk score, risk matrix
- Assess risks from the interactive table and Hedge assigns risk scores and levels automatically
- Risk analytics and KPIs
Next improvements are coming soon! 👇
- Risk factors
- Custom field support
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Hedge: Risk Management, Risk Register & Risk Matrix for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View application roles.
- View audit logs.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read field configurations.