Viable Project Creator - Project Portfolio
Create a Jira project and Confluence space from an Issue transition. Multi-PM made easy
An Issue for every project
Create issues for each of your business projects. Store all important data like project manager or project status, the progress as well as a key for your Confluence space and Jira project.
Use a template for your Confluence space
To provide your project with the necessary structure, Viable Project Creator allows you to copy a template for each new Confluence space.
All the settings you need
You can also provide your Jira project with all the necessary defaults. You can define not only which Issue Types will be available, but also the Workflows, Permissions, Notifications and much more.
As an Atlassian Solution Partner we dive deep into our customers' needs. After years of refining our apps with our real-world customer corporations, we decided to make them publicly available on the Atlassian Marketplace. Watch out for more releases by Hagen Management.
- Perfect for an easy Multi-PM approach
- Shifts project creation from IT to business departments
- Admin permission is no longer required to create Jira projects
- Many settings possible when creating the Jira project and the Confluence space
- Easy to use solution
In case you want to get in touch with us and see Viable Project Creator in action, feel free to request a product demo.
For inspiration on how to use Viable Apps, access our documentation.
Privacy and security
Viable Project Creator - Project Portfolio integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.