Snowflake for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Automatically export Jira data to Snowflake without leaving Jira, choose fields to export & Jira data real-time syncs to Snowflake
Power your reporting with Jira data in Snowflake
Add Jira issues along with other data points to conduct deeper data analytics in Snowflake or to be queried by tools like Power BI, Tableau and Qlik.
Real-time sync to Snowflake
Set up and configure Snowflake to sync in real-time without leaving Jira. All you need is username, password and Snowflake instance name. Up-and-running in minutes & data stored in cleanly organized tables.
Fully Configurable Exports
• All Jira fields available for export, including custom fields
• Export Issues, Projects, Components, Users, Versions, and Changelogs into separate tables
• Edit the name and update schedule directly in Jira
Add Jira data to Snowflake automatically to empower your team to conduct stronger data analytics.
- Combine Jira data with data from other systems to run complex Snowflake queries
- Real-time or scheduled updates
- Respects filter column order
- Drag and drop to add columns
- Export your Jira issue list using basic or advanced search
- Create exports based on familiar Jira filters and search screens
Snowflake is a leading elastic cloud data warehouse.
Questions or feature requests? email@example.com.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Snowflake for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application