Linked Comments for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Keep your team's conversations organized and streamlined with Linked Comments
Easily View Comments from Linked Issues
See all comments, author names, and dates for internal and public comments for all linked issues. Click the comment isse key link to go directly to the comment.
Filter comments by Link Type and/or Project
Choose which projects to enable
Use the admin page to enable the Linked Comments activity tab in each project.
Does this sound familiar? You receive a problem report or service request and it requires work from multiple teams to solve, so you create linked issues for each team.
To keep track of what is happening you visit each linked tickets and read the comments, trying to figure out what happened and when. This is difficult and time consuming. Its easy to miss something important.
The Linked Comments add-on allows you to view all comments, including those from linked issues, in one place. No more scrambling to track down relevant information!
- Combine multiple comment threads into a single view to see comments in chronological order
- Filter by link type and project
- Enable for specific projects
Keep your team's conversations organized and streamlined with a single view of all comments from linked issues. No more scrambling to track down relevant information!
Privacy and security
Linked Comments for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service