- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Track team skills and competencies. Efficiently orchestrate tasks at scale. Monitor delivery performance and risks
Who is the best person for the job?
Ensure that your tasks and support tickets are handled safely by experts. Add skill requirements and see all qualified team members right on the issue screen. Restrict transitions to experts-only in sensitive workflows
What should I work on next?
Let your team fetch their next most important task on demand and focus on what they do best. Automation maintains priorities and optimizes delivery, while keeping your process simple, efficient and transparent.
Is our delivery on track?
Delivery Analysis helps you monitor how work is progressing. It measures how your pipeline has performed until now and how it's going to perform going forward, anticipating issues like bottlenecks, idle time and delays.
Keep track of your skill/knowledge assets in Jira and get:
- Knowledge visibility
- View team members qualified for a task
- Find users by expertise
- Identify users will skill gaps
- Automate skill and expert management via API
- Customize the skill tree at global, project, or field level
- Self-service assignments
- Get the next best task that matches your skill set with 1 click
- Define work queues with fine-grained control over task distribution with JQL, priorities, skill requirements and dependency links
- Control work in progress and transparency
- Delivery Analysis
- Monitor delivery metrics across work queues
- Forecast delivery performance and issues like bottlenecks, blockers and idle time
- View past and future assignments on a timeline
- Risk Analysis
- Learn which people are bottlenecks for the project
- Know which issues are at risk due to scarce skills
- Quantify skill demand and see how it matches with supply
- Inform risk management decisions as to training, knowledge transfer or documentation
Privacy and security
Skills for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service
Expert Finder is a skill discoverability tool that allows anyone in your organization to easily find the colleagues they need based on the required combination of skills and knowledge.