Skills for Jira: Competence Management & Task Matching
Integrated Skill Management solution. Helps you leverage team skills for building Transparent, Objective and Automated processes
Who can answer my question?
Who is the SME? Who worked on this component before? Who has experience with this tech? What skill do they lack for their next role? Search or explore the Skill graph to easily find relevant people in the organization
What should I work on next?
Boost team performance & satisfaction by letting them fetch their next most important task at will and focus on what they do best. Automation maintains priorities & optimizes delivery, driving success for team & business
Is our project set up for success?
See what happens if tasks are distributed automatically and delivered by the selected team on time. Review future timeline, delays and roadblocks and visualize team workload over the course of the simulation period.
Keep track of your skill/knowledge assets in Jira and get:
- Knowledge visibility
- View team members qualified for a task
- Find users by expertise
- Identify users will skill gaps
- Automate skill and expert management via API
- Customize the skill tree at global, project, or field level
- Self-service assignments
- Get the next best task that matches your skill set with 1 click
- Define work queues with fine-grained control over task distribution with JQL, priorities, skill requirements and dependency links
- Control work in progress and transparency
- Forecast project progress and team workload with Simulation
- Predict workload dynamics for a team or individual users
- Predict delivery over the selected period
- Reveal future delays and roadblocks
- Risk Analysis
- Learn which people are bottlenecks for the project
- Know which issues are at risk due to scarce skills
- Quantify skill demand and see how it matches with supply
- Inform risk management decisions as to training, knowledge transfer or documentation
Privacy and security
Skills for Jira: Competence Management & Task Matching integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
Skillset - Setting task skill requirements