SimplyIT Service Catalog
Enable your ITSM to focus on key aspects, customers and stakeholders
Speed up your resolution times
Compose your assets into services and link them to issues on a daily basis. Predefined catalogue structures guide you through this process. Known dependences speed up incident recovery as well as change impact analysis.
Focus on communication and relationships
Knowing your service users and component providers is easy thanks to predefined relations between relevant structures in visual form. You can focus on communication and relationships instead of finding information.
Make the right business decisions
Relations among services and Jira issues allow basic performance reporting and analysis to focus, improve and make the right business decisions.
- Link service catalog items and operational tasks
- Show reports and create custom report dashboard
- Show visual catalog as relationship diagram
- Onboarding process with administration for Jira initialization
Privacy and security
SimplyIT Service Catalog integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.