Scrum Standup Manager for Jira
- Jira Software
Agile Scrum Standup - right in Jira for remote teams. Make the most out of your Scrum ceremonies
Capture daily updates intuitively
Go beyond jira comments. Scrum Manger helps your team have the right conversations.
Daily updates template gives teams a simple structure to organize their meeting and keep teammates accountable.
Fun and effective daily standups
Keep a tab of the time taken by each developer, and also the total time remaining for the standup. All these to ensure that the team is investing the standup time more wisely and effectively..
Tracking progress made easier than ever
Make daily standup meetings efficient and keep record of what you discussed. With Summary Cards, it's easy to get context on blockers, and assign follow-up tasks with stakeholders to get things unblocked and handed off.
🏆 view26 Scrum Standup Manager won 2nd place in the 2021 Atlassian Codegeist app competition (DevOps category)
Features you'll love:
- 📅 Daily Update screen to share daily reports with remote team members.
- 🚩Flagging of issues with comments
- ⏰ Configurable Scrum Timer with alerts on time exceed
- 🔉Create actionable follow-ups with Summary cards
- 📊 Heat-map & Work Timeline report delivers a better understanding of work in progress, identifying bottlenecks, and monitoring progress over the Sprint.
Privacy and security
Scrum Standup Manager for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View, browse, and read information from Jira.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Create or edit content in Jira, but not delete content.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.