Confluence Space Analytics
Get detailed insights of user contributions invoking page & blog activities within the space
Problem: Lot of organisations are looking for space level analytics to promote the documentation culture and ready to give awards to their employees based on their confluence usage. But, there is no easy way to get those information and there is no such feature natively in standard version of confluence cloud.
With this plugin, we are eliminating that gap and providing most important insights to the organisation to promote the confluence usage and support the users who are contributing to confluence usages.
Below are the features we are currently providing.
- Highly contributed user rank
- Most updated pages in a space
- Most liked pages in a space
- Number of Pages created in a space
- Number of Pages updated in a space
- Number of likes in the space
- Most updated pages list with their respective count
- Most liked pages list with the respective count
We will continue to build more features and release new versions regularly.
Privacy and security
Confluence Space Analytics integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
Highly contributed users and Highly utilised Page list.