Smart Jira Forms
Create and share Jira dynamic forms to collect surveys and feedback
Easily create form in Jira
Use a wide list of available fields to create Jira form.
Build dynamic form Jira that show questions formed on answers with Form Logic.
Add form to Jira issues
🚀 Automate form adding to a specific issue type in the selected project. Or add it manually to the existing Jira issue
All saved Jira forms are always accessible in every issue including Jira Service Management tickets.
Share proforma externally
🔗Share links as in Google forms via email, site and SM to get no-Jira users' feedback. Export replies to CSV.
Create a Jira issue based on the submitted form. The form fields will appear as task Summary and Description.
- Add single or multiform to issues from any Jira projects: Jira Software, Jira Core, Jira Service Management.
- Share Jira forms with external users.
- User-friendly drag-and-drop Form Builder.
- Function for form submission, saving as draft and edition after creation.
- Data export from the completed forms to issues and tickets.
- Action Item field that allows getting a checklist in the issue.
- Automatically adding a form to the specific issue type in the selected project.
- Add Form to Customer portal (JSM).
- Set up conditional logic.
- Share jet Form direct URL so unauthorized Jira users can submit it.
- All submitted responses will be saved in the add-on. Export proforma response sheet from Jira for convenient data insight analysis.
🗓 Request a demo call
🔸 Try the resembling add-ons:
Privacy and security
Smart Jira Forms integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: email@example.com