Elements Office Manager - hybrid office management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Simplify workspace reservations in a hybrid office. Let workers reserve their desk with 2021 Codegeist 🏆 1st place winning app
Reserve a workstation in advance
Booking a desk should be a pleasant experience so workers can do their best work & bond with their teammates, every time they're in the office. Easily choose a floor plan & book your desk by half days or complete days.
Overview of desk reservations of colleagues
Get an overview of who is in the office today or in the future. Say goodbye to rushing to the office just to find a desk near colleagues: you've already reserved your desk near your team.
Floor plan editor to configure your office layout
Workspace managers can configure the desks in the office and their arrangement
• Create multiple floor plans
• Name workstations and add a description, for example, computer accessories already on the desk
Elements Office Manager helps you manage workspace scheduling for hybrid workplaces by creating a floor plan, then letting workers reserve their desk every time they come into the office.
As a team member
- schedule my presence by selecting the date I will be in the office
- reserve my workspace from the list of available desks
- book by half or complete days
As a workplace manager
- use the floor plan editor to configure desks in the office and their layout
- create multiple floor plans for different areas, floors or office locations
- add a description to each desk for equipment/accessories: mouse, screen, standing desk...
With Elements Office Management, we aim to solve one of the most common challenges with hybrid offices: connecting workers with the desk that will allow them to do their best work.
Elements Office Manager is made with <3 by Elements
Privacy and security
Elements Office Manager - hybrid office management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View application roles.
- View system and custom avatars.
- View user groups.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.