SodiusWillert OSLC Connect for Confluence
Bring IBM DOORS Next, IBM Rhapsody, IBM Engineering Team Management, Siemens Polarion ALM data into Confluence
Fill your Confluence pages with Engineering data
Easily add, share and access critical engineering data from IBM DOORS Next, ETM, EWM, or Siemens Polarion content directly into Confluence. Feed your Confluence space with critical Engineering information.
Make Engineering data visible in Confluence
Bring Management and Engineers together. Power-up Confluence as the window into your project by adding data from IBM ELM or Siemens Polarion ALM into your Confluence pages.
Ensure a safe and secure environment
Ensure the Confluence integration of engineering assets is safe and secure for your enterprise. User access to engineering assets is authenticated and authorized to meet your security standards.
OSLC Connect for Confluence makes referencing, previewing and accessing engineering data from IBM ELM (ie. DOORS Next, ETM, EWM, or Rhapsody), and Siemens Polarion ALM into Confluence simple, secure, and efficient.
- Get an overview of engineering information in Confluence.
- Always stay up to date with real-time information from authoring repositories.
- Data remains safe and secure in authoring repositories.
- Create new artifacts from your Confluence page.
- Add links to existing artifacts and display them on your Confluence page.
- Preview your artifacts from within Confluence page.
- Choose how you want to display your artifacts on your Confluence page.
- Share real-time engineering information in Confluence.
- Project management,
- Meeting reviews.
The plugin leverages OSLC and linked data technology so your data is always safe and secure.
Have a question?
Privacy and security
Bring IBM DOORS Next into Confluence. Create a requirement from IBM DOORS Next or add a link to an existing requirement on your Confluence page.