for Jira Cloud
Private Notes for Jira issues allows you to store your personal notes directly on the tasks you are working on
Create private notes directly in the JIRA issues
Keep your notes stored in one place, exactly where you need them. Each Jira issue can have a set of private notes, so you can very easily access the information you need.
Keep your notes organized and easily accessible
Use the formatting options for editing your text, so that the highlights you make will lead the eye to the most important notes.
Easily hide the private notes from a task.
Using the 'Hide Private Notes' option, you'll be able to quickly remove the field from the task overview.
- Quickly type in the most important ideas and thoughts you have in mind without worrying that someone else might see them
- Access your notes directly in the task’s description
- All users can create and store their own private notes for each task
- Add, edit, and remove notes with several easy clicks
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has not completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. The program will be deprecated in August 2023 and replaced with the Privacy & Security tab. Learn more
Private Notes integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application