Include GitLab for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc
Include files and pull requests and other data from public or private repos on GitLab|Markdown, PlantUML, AsciiDoc and more
Up-to-date GitLab documentation in Confluence
Include file content from GitLab into Confluence by pasting a URL into the editor. Useful for documentation, source code and config files - no duplication anymore.
Markdown, AsciiDoc support & code highlighting
Markdown and AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML. Include GitLab is also able to determine the used programming language for source files and provides syntax highlighting for it. No configuration necessary!
Rendering of images and other binary files
Popular image formats such as jpg, png, and svg etc. are loaded and rendered directly in your Confluence pages.
✨ Key features
- Macros to include files, issues and pull requests from GitLab repos in Confluence and keep them in sync
- Allows simply copy & pasting a GitLab URL in your Confluence editor, & the referenced GitLab files will be rendered
- Markdown, PlantUML & AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML
- Source code files are syntax highlighted
- PDF / Word File Macro Export
- File Macro compatible with K15t Scroll Viewport
- Supports GitLab self-managed servers and GitLab.com
Interested? Book a demo 🖥️
Do you use other Git services?
- For Bitbucket try out Include Bitbucket for Confluence
- For GitHub try out Include GitHub for Confluence
More apps you'll like 😉 :
🔥 ✔️ Jupyter Viewer for Confluence - Render Jupyter/Python notebooks inside Confluence
🔥 ✔️ Beautiful Math for Confluence - Render math expressions into Confluence
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Include GitLab for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application