Suri - Portfolio Project RAG Reporting for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Get a clear big picture of your project status and updates from reports in simple Jira dashboard
Simple project status dashboard for Jira
✨All your Jira projects in one single dashboard
🤩Key project information at glance like project lead, project start, and end date
🔍Filter to quickly find a project you need
Automatically tracks projects activity
📊See how many epics, stories, and bugs were created for this project
📈Track weekly and daily issue activity 👉updated, created and done tickets
⏰See the exact date and time of the last change in the project
Project RAG status reporting and history
🚦Assing RAG status to your project
📝Leave your project status update in the RAG status description
👀See the history of RAG status changes
🚀Codegeist 2021 participant
Suri is a portfolio project reporting plugin for Jira built on Forge that allows you to track Jira project progress.
Project managers oversee progress and changes done to projects at the macro level and easily spot projects with no activity, projects that might need attention, or ones where no items were delivered in the last period.
Once you install the app in your Jira, all your Jira projects will be visible from one cross-project dashboard accessible from the main Jira navigation menu (under the Apps):
- Project name
- Project lead
- Project Start and End date
- Date of the last issue status change
- RAG status and project status updates
Metrics to assess the health and progress of your projects:
- See how many epics, stories, and bugs were created
- What is the number of issues in Done, In Progress, or Open status categories
- Issue activity in the last 7 days (Updated, Created, Done)
- Issue activity today (Updated, Created, Done)
- Number of bugs per status category
Privacy and security
Suri - Portfolio Project RAG Reporting for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
✅No initial setup is required, simply install and use 💻Access via Portfolio Overview tab in the Apps section in Main Jira navigation menu