- Jira Software
Take control of your sensitive data with Sharecurely's effortless end-to-end encrypted file sharing
Simple and secure sharing
Documents can be shared with users in your organization as well as externally.
Documents are end-to-end encrypted, when shared and thus. This ensures the data is only accessible to the recipient.
Keep track of your sensitive data
Your outbox gives an overview of the documents you have shared.
Track when and if recipients have downloaded the documents you share with them.
Documents are deleted after being downloaded, or within 30 days.
Downloading is as simple as clicking a link.
Recipients within your organization download documents from the Sharecurely app in Jira.
External recipients download documents from our standalone inbox.
Sensitive data should not be stored in third-party platforms like emails and instant messaging services, as it increases the risk of exposure.
Sharecurely offers a secure document sharing solution where files are not stored in an email, only a key is sent. Once downloaded, the file is deleted, ensuring maximum security.
We prioritize usability without compromising security, and even we, as developers of the application, cannot access the shared documents.
- Overview of all sent and received documents
- Sender can see whether and when recipients open the document
- Share documents with users within Atlassian organization
- Share documents with external users (requires users to create an account to access their Sharecurely inbox, requires only a verified email address)
- Share documents up to 512 MB
- Share text snippets
Privacy and security
Sharecurely integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read and write to app storage service
Sharing a document is as easy as specifying a recipient and uploading a file. You can optionally provide a description for the recipient to provide more context.