Supersona – Personas made simple for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Drive business by deeply understanding your buyer, user, and customer personas
Align your teams around customer personas
Ensure that marketing, development, and UX teams are aligned by persona archetypes, leading to a shared and better understanding of your typical buyer, user, and customer.
Identify user needs, expectations, and much more
Use our persona builder to truly understand your customer desires. Create avatars and shape personas in any way you want, thanks to flexible text templates and customizable layouts.
Establish a customer-centric development process
Empathize with customers by linking personas to issues (up to five per issue). See all other related issues of a persona with a single click to refine your backlog.
Supersona for Jira aligns all of your marketing, service, and product teams around a customer-centric vision by creating and storing customer, buyer, and user personas natively in Jira.
By genuinely empathizing with the customers' needs and goals, teams can make better decisions, provide better services, and build better products.
With Supersona you can:
- Manage all customer/buyer/user personas in Jira, so they are available in all of your projects.
- Create custom personas with individual layouts and beautiful avatars that your teams will love using.
- Link personas to issues (up to five per issue), so work gets aligned with customer expectations.
- Show all related issues of a persona with a single click.
Book a personal demo if you would like us to showcase this app to you.
This app is built with Atlassian's new cloud development platform Forge. This way, we don't see any of your data, since it never leaves your site. All data stays within your own Atlassian cloud storage.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Supersona – Personas made simple for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service