Elements SkillQuest - build your team's skill matrix in Jira
- Jira Software
Build your skill matrix in your Jira work stream and easily surface skills gaps and experts. Smart assign based on skills
Get an overview of skill levels and identify gaps
See all the skills you've worked on and their level. The more you're skilled in that topic, the bigger the gem 💎 badge. Check the skills on your team by looking at your Teamboard.
Jira gamification: earn gem badges with each issue
Jira labels are used as the Skills list.
· When creating or editing a ticket, add the needed skills in the label field.
· Once the ticket is set to done, the assignee will receive the skills experience.
Smart assignee → suggest the best assignee
On issue creation, when the skills labels are set, the smart assignee feature can suggest an assignee
· person with most experience for required skill
· person who needs to gain experience on skill
Elements SkillQuest believes your team is full of gems💎, and allows you to easily surface skills gaps and experts, not dig for them.
As a team member
- Dynamically build your skill matrix in your Jira work stream
- Level up your skills and earn you reward badges
As a team manager
- Customize the skill list by select or exclude values from the labels
- Set the experience value for each issue and how it's divided among skills (if multi-skill issue)
- Surface skill gaps
- Reduce task reassignments by assigning tasks in Jira to the team player that has the right skills
With Elements SkillQuest, we believe there's a better way to track skills in organizations, a way that's fun, engaging, collaborative and efficient.
Elements SkillQuest is made with <3 by Elements.
Privacy and security
Elements SkillQuest - build your team's skill matrix in Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View application roles.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read field configurations.
- View fields.
Set levels based on the required experience value and determine when a new badge will be granted.