Issue translation for Jira - translate to any language
- Jira Software
Do issue translations in 1 click: Translate comments in +100 languages. Comment in any language and post in the project's default
Translate the entire issue with one click
- Translate the heading, description, and comments into the language of your choice.
- Select any other language from the dropdown.
- Original content is not edited. Translations are only shown to individual users.
Comment Translations Editor
Write comments in any language. Publish them in the project default language.
1. Write a comment in the language you’re most comfortable with.
2. Click the "Translate" button.
3. Proofread the translation.
Comment Translations Tab
Review existing comments for any issue in your preferred language.
1. Select the Comment Translations Tab.
2. Find your preferred language in the dropdown.
3. Enjoy a localized experience of Jira comments.
- 100+ languages powered by Google Translate. The app can handle 1000s of combinations thanks to the Google Translate engine.
- Unified interface for all translated content. Select your preferred language and scroll from subject and description down to the smallest comment.
- Formatting is preserved in the editor after the translation.
- Interested in translating customer communication in Jira Service Management? Check Issue Translation for JSM.
Privacy and security
Issue translation for Jira - translate to any language integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service