Issue Google Translation Automation for Jira Issue Language
- Jira Software
Google Translate Jira language issues: subject, description, and comments. For Jira Software and Jira Work Management
Comment Translator Editor
1. Write a comment in the language you’re most comfortable with.
2. Translate it with the push of a button
3. Proofread the translation
Comment Translations Tab
Review existing comments for any issue in your preferred language.
1. Select the Comment Translations Tab
2. Find your preferred language in the dropdown
3. Enjoy a localized experience of Jira comments
100+ languages powered by Google Translate
From mainstream and popular to the smaller more ones, Comment Translations can make 1000s of combinations thanks to the Google Translate engine.
- This app has been submitted to Codegeist 2021
- Formatting is preserved in the editor
- Cost of the Google Translate API is covered by resolution
- Find the sister app: Google Translate for Jira Service Management issues and tickets
Privacy and security
Issue Google Translation Automation for Jira Issue Language integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.