Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira Dashboard Free
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Generate simple yet robust and flexible charts, graphs and reports to summarize and visualize your data on your Jira dashboards
Flexible, Colorful, Custom Charts and Table Views
You can create flexible, colorful, custom bar charts and table views out of your Jira issues. Charts are added as dashboard gadgets.
Configurable X Axis, Y Axis(Number, Sum, Average)
You can set X axis to be any parameter like Created(month), Assignee, Sprint, Fix Versions etc.
You can set Y axis to be any parameter like Number of Issues, Sum of Remaining Estimates, Average of Story Points etc.
Grouping on Different Fields
You can group your data on any field(Sprint, Status, Assignee, Component, Project etc.) you want.
You can get valuable insights on how your business is performing by summarizing and visualizing your data with this app.
You can create flexible, colorful, custom bar charts and table views for any data you need.
- There is no need for coding. Create charts by just simply adding “Reports - Charts and Graphs Free” gadget to your dashboard.
- It provides a user friendly, easily understandable and colorful view.
- You can see your summarized data on bar/line charts and table views.
- You can set X axis to be any parameter like Created(month), Assignee, Sprint etc.
- You can set Y axis to be any parameter like Number of Issues, Sum of Story Points, Average of Original Estimates etc.
- You can group your data on any field you want.
- You can order the results by drag and drop.
- SECURE: We neither store nor process your issue data on our servers.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira Dashboard Free integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Various Data Sources: You can choose Projects or Saved Filters or Advanced (JQL) as your data source.