Agile Planning Boards| OCR Sticky Notes| Automation for Jira
Better Miro. Structure your advanced roadmap & workflow: a free-form Board with an issue sync for Jira 🔝 Agile Project Management
An infinite canvas: a place for planning anything
Create diagrams, sticky notes, and more on an infinite free-form canvas.
Convert any element into a Jira issue.
Bring in existing Jira items and work with them.
All changes made will automatically update in your Jira.
Drag and drop to take Jira actions
Create drop zones that take Jira actions when you drag. Drag items into them to create or update your Jira items.
Organising and planning in Jira has never been this easy.
Digital Whiteboard: handwriting → text → Jira
Turn a photo of your handwritten sticky notes, to-do lists, and even entire whiteboards into an editable replica and then Jira items.
Maintain momentum on projects – no more tedious post-meeting data entry.
Work in Jira the way YOU want to.
Planning Boards for Jira gives you complete freedom to collaborate on an infinite canvas. It’s the perfect tool for brainstorming, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, and all your favorite team activities.
- Virtual sticky notes, shapes and text allow you to express anything
- Work with existing Jira issues or easily create new ones
👉 SMART ZONES 👈
Create a zone on your canvas that can update almost any Jira fields.
- Can be one or two dimensions
- Multiple actions can happen on each drop
- Great for things like estimation, prioritization and assigning work
👉 HANDWRITING TO JIRA ITEMS👈
Wherever you’ve made your notes – in a pad, on a sticky note, on the whiteboard - take a photo and click import.
- Import handwritten sticky notes in bulk, in seconds
- Turn that To-Do list into actionable Jira items
- Don't let your meeting actions get stuck on your whiteboard
Your meetings are about to get a LOT more interesting! Ready to join in the fun?
Privacy and security
Agile Planning Boards| OCR Sticky Notes| Automation for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application