- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Merging Issues has never been easier
Choose tickets to merge
In this step you select issues source (of data) and target and make decisions what to do and if you want to apply linking etc.
Merge field values
Decide which values from field you want to use, you can add data by clicking on it. You can also type in or make modifications in text
Verify the results
When everything goes smooth you will see a confirmation of all actions.
Learn how to merge Jira issues
Ticket Merger has one priority function, merging issues. From selected by user issues user can choose, if application will create new issue or edit existing one. Then in edit view, user have to provide all data, that he want to be populated on target issue. Application will show all values from selected issues so user do not need to type it, just simply click and choose what information are crucial.
Additionally Ticket Merger offer two actions after merge:
- linking duplicated issues to parent.
- removing duplicated issues from Jira (only if user has permissions!). So user can decide what to do with duplication to keep their Jira clean and neat.
Privacy and security
Ticket Merger integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.