You can conduct parallel approvals on multiple statuses without creating approval sub-tasks or writing complex scripts
You can perform operations including approving,rejecting, or revoking of an approval, as well as viewing the current approval progress on the panel.
Simple and intuitive approval rule settings.
The parallel approval rules settings page is simple and intuitive. You can search, view, add, edit, disable/enable and delete given rules on the rule settings page.
History of approval.
View the history of approval.
The parallel approval rules setting page is simple and intuitive, and with simple clicks on the separately designed Approve panel on Jira issue detail view, approvers can approve, reject or cancel their selection quicky in parallel.
- Simple and intuitive configuration for approval rules.
- Fair and transparent issue approval panel.
- You can easily track the history of the approval results via the panel.
- When wrongly approve or reject a request and the auto transition rule has not been triggered yet, users can revoke their selection with a simple click.
- Urge the approver via email or Slack.
Privacy and security
Workflow Parallel Approval integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.