Mindpro Sync - External Data from OKTA, Azure AD & Google
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
☁️ Sync and display user attributes across Jira and JSM, accelerate your approval process, and boost your workflow with more data
Sync & display user attributes across Jira easily
📑 Connect Jira with Okta, Azure AD, Microsoft 365, OneLogin, or Google Workspace to sync, map and display user attributes on Jira issues empowering your teams with enhanced user information for faster ticket resolution.
Streamline your workflow with automated approvers
⚙️ Speed up your approval processes by automatically adding the user’s manager as an approver when issues are created or during a workflow transition using a dedicated post function.
Boost your team productivity with enhanced data
🔄 Make your projects, operations, and teams more efficient by using user attribute data to create JQL queries, filters, JSM queues, Jira automations and generate specific reports and dashboards.
Mindpro Sync allows you to integrate Okta, Azure AD, Microsoft 365, OneLogin and Google Workspace with Jira and bring external data (IDP user attributes) inside Jira and JSM issues in a fast and easy way, helping teams of all sizes to speed up their ticket resolution, streamline approval processes and boost their workflow.
🖥️ With this app you can:
- Connect JIRA with one or multiple Identity Providers (OKTA, Azure AD "Entra ID", Microsoft 365, OneLogin, or Google Workspace)
- Select what attributes you want to display and from who (Reporter, Assignee, or other users)
- Display user attributes on the Jira issue view, JSM requests, and Portal.
- Show user hierarchy in the issue panel and JSM requests to facilitate escalation and approvals.
- Automatically assign approvers based on user hierarchy or dedicated workflow post function.
- Reuse user attributes to create JQL queries, queues, and automations.
🌐 Coming Next: Data Residency (Germany E.U 🇩🇪)
Privacy and security
Mindpro Sync - External Data from OKTA, Azure AD & Google integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Bring OKTA, Azure AD, Microsoft 365, OneLogin, or Google Workspace external data inside Jira to speed up your ticket resolution with enhanced user profiles.