Mindpro Sync - User Attributes from OKTA, Azure & OneLogin
☁️ Display Okta, Azure AD, or OneLogin (IdP) user attributes inside Jira and JSM issues and empower your teams with more data
EFFORTLESS INTEGRATION WITH IDENTITY PROVIDERS
⚙️ Connect with OKTA, Azure AD, M365 or OneLogin) easily
💬 Display data from Reporter, Assignee or any other User field
💻 Map user attributes to be displayed in Jira custom-fields in a simple way
DISPLAY USER ATTRIBUTES & HIERARCHY IN JIRA & JSM
📑 Display user attributes on the Jira issues, JSM requests, and Portal
⚡Show user hierarchy inside the issues and portal to speed up escalation
🔄 Automatically assign approvers based on user hierarchy
REUSE THE DATA ATTRIBUTES WHEREVER YOU NEED
📋 Reuse user attributes data to create JQL queries and filters
🤖 Create JSM queues or Jira automations based on user attributes
📊 Use attributes data to generate specific reports and dashboard
📗 DOCS | BOOK A DEMO | GET SUPPORT
Mindpro Sync allows you to fetch and map user attributes from IdPs with Jira and JSM to display powerful information for your team to speed up ticket escalation and resolve user requests faster.
- Easy connection with IdPs (OKTA, Azure AD, Microsoft 365, or OneLogin).
- Select and map user attributes to be displayed in Jira issues or JSM requests.
- Choose to display data for the issue Reporter, Assignee or any other User field.
- Display user attributes on the Jira issue view, JSM requests, and Portal.
- Show user hierarchy in issue panel and JSM requests to facilitate escalation.
- Automatically assign approvers based on user hierarchy or via workflow post function.
- Leverage user attributes data to create JQL queries, queues, automations, dashboards and more.
✨ Coming soon: The ability to connect multiple Identity Providers to fetch and bring data.
🚀 Built by Mindpro, check out our Mindpro Insights for an even better JSM experience.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Mindpro Sync - User Attributes from OKTA, Azure & OneLogin integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Bring OKTA, Azure AD, Microsoft 365 or OneLogin external data inside Jira to speed up your ticket resolution with enhanced user profiles.