Mindpro Sync - User Attributes from OKTA, Azure & OneLogin
☁️ Display Okta, Azure AD, or OneLogin user attributes inside Jira and JSM issues and empower your Service Desks with more data
⚡ SECURE AND FAST CONNECTION WITH USER DIRECTORIES
Connect Jira with OKTA, Azure AD, Microsoft 365 or OneLogin to bring external data of your ticket's reporter or assignee in a fast and secure way.
👉🏻 EASY MAPPING AND FLEXIBLE DISPLAY OPTIONS
Map the fields globally or by project in a simple and clear manner and choose what information you want to show, for what context (Reporter or Assignee) and where they should appear (Jira Issues or JSM Requests).
☁️ USER ATTRIBUTES DATA DIRECTLY IN JIRA & JSM
Have valuable and always up-to-date user attributes from OKTA, Azure AD, Microsoft 365 or Onelogin displayed directly in Jira issues details or JSM portal to solve user requests faster and with more accuracy.
📗 READ THE DOCS | BOOK A DEMO | GET SUPPORT
Mindpro Sync allows you to integrate identity provider user attributes with Jira and JSM to display powerful information for your team to speed up ticket escalation and resolve user requests faster.
💻 Featured Highlights:
- Connect JIRA and JSM with your favorite Identity Provider (OKTA, Azure AD, Microsoft 365 or OneLogin) in a fast and safe way;
- Select and map user attributes to be displayed in Jira issues or JSM requests, making ticket resolution faster;
- Use user attributes data from read-only custom fields to create JQL queries, filters, dashboards or to connect with other apps;
- Choose to display data for the issue Reporter, Assignee or any other User field;
- Show user hierarchy in issue panel and JSM requests to facilitate escalation and approvals;
- Automatically assign approvers based on user hierarchy or via workflow post function.
🚀 Built by Mindpro, check out our Mindpro Insights for an even better JSM experience.
Privacy and security
Mindpro Sync - User Attributes from OKTA, Azure & OneLogin integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Bring OKTA, Azure AD, Microsoft 365 or OneLogin external data inside Jira to speed up your ticket resolution with enhanced user profiles.